Analyse and design the solution based on the user requirements and preparing the required documents, projects planning, and train users for application usage.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Plan, analyse, design, develop & test applications and prepare the documentation like, Technical Specifications, User Reference Manual.
2. Plan and execute trainings for users.
3. Communicate with users for the User Acceptance test.
4. Move application from development to production after QC (quality check) release.
5. Review the security controls periodically and take appropriate corrective action.
6. Analyse and incorporate adequate security controls in all applications developed/deployed.
7. Follow security controls with respect to application implementation.
8. Plan & execute training for users on their systems.
9. Train users in application usage.
10 Prepare testing documents to address all scenarios.
11. Monitor on-going projects and deliver the project as per the planned time.
12. Operation, enhance and maintain all of the applications, which are allocated to him from time to time.
13. Prepare technical & test specifications and project plan.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor Graduate, preferably post-graduate. Qualification in Computer Sciences, Computer Application or Business Management.
Capabilities & Skills
• Project development skills to Build and test the application (SDLC) systems development life cycle.
• Familiarity with formal development methodologies, including working with CASE tools.
• Able to plan, analyse, design & develop high quality systems using GUI based development tools according to the development standards.
• Able to prepare technical specifications as per the user requirements.
• Good written & verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• The ability to logically track technical problems.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English